Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Postcard marketing versus online marketing.

Okay so here is the deal! I've been stictly an online marketer since august of 2007. I have marketed mostly affiliate related products and home based business opportunities. I am so thankful of my online skills, not the best or the greatest but I get by. I just been turned onto offline marketing via postcards, I figured that I want to start adding offline skills with my online skills.

After doing my research I can honestly say that offline marketing beats online marketing hands down. The #1 reason on why I say this is because it is DUPLICATABLE!! Anyone
can buy a targeted list and stick it on the postcard along with a stamp and drop it in their mailbox.

Online marketing will take realistically many months and even years for some people to get really effective with this form of advertising. Yes... Online marketing is great, awesome, and will produce results, however it simply is not duplicatable for the newbie from day one.

Let's say you do a PPC " pay per click " campaign average cost per click is $1.00 and you get 2 percent of all visitors buying your product. This campaign would have cost you $100 whereas with postcard marketing I can mail out 100 postcards which equals the same amount of visitors with the PPC campaign and this would have cost me around $40.

So you can see from above that offline marketing can also be alot cheaper then online marketing plus it is duplicatable from day one. Anyone can put a stamp and label on a card and drop it in their mailbox.


Shane V. Garrison

No comments:

Post a Comment